Welcome to the site dedicated primarily to electrical engineering standards
Electrical regulations are basic technical foundation, which manages several generations of electricians. It is mainly for electricians who are electrical equipment and wiring and piping designer. For designing, install, ensure their commissioning and operation of itself.
There are many international electrical regulations IEC which are processed IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission, the basic safety standards acording IEC is for example IEC 60990 - Methods of measurement of touch current and protective conductor current.
And there are many European electrical regulations EN which are processed CEN/CENELEC.
Page www.electricalengineeringstandards.com also contains standards for:
- Safety of electrical installations
- Safety of manipulation with electrical installations
- Revision of electrical devices and installations
- Electrical installations in different objects
- Electric energy distribution
- Protection of radio reception against radio disturbances
- Equipment with X-ray units and radioactive materials
- Cords and conductors for special purposes
- Power transformers
- Optical fibre selector and optical fibres